Use AwesomeStories Archive and Apps
To Teach Through Stories, Media and Primary Sources!
- Explore stories finding revelations in evidence with your students!
- Build your own curriculum in StoryMakerTM.
- Teach students to research, write and cite.
- Discover and share reliable, curated, legal content.
- Infuse your lessons with multi-media stories which engage learners.
- Integrate content in the crowded curriculum with cross-subject teaching.
- Focus on critical thinking, collaboration, evidence-based reflection and writing.
- Reach Common Core and State Standards Learning Objectives with lessons requiring analysis and reflection.
- Support student needs for 21st-century instruction (technology and collaboration).
- Achieve high-quality teaching standards.
- Save time with integrated Assignment Creation, Learning Task, and Grading.
- Create and publish stories on AwesomeStories.com and guide your students to do the same.
|| an up to the minute directory of new and revised stories followed by complete archive directory
|| an overview of the website to support site familiarity and answer, "what is where?" (PDF)
|| stories presented by dates related to story content, their historical event, start, or end.
|Top 10 Reasons
|| graphic top ten teach with AwesomeStories conversation starters for peers, parents even investors
|Top 10 Reasons
|| graphic top ten to introduce learning with AwesomeStories to your student body
|| a place to find stories written by members of the AwesomeStories community.
||selected rubrics from PARCC, SBAC, RubiStar rubrics and creation tools
Tools for Silver Individual Members,
and Gold Teacher + Classroom Members
||laser-sharp search by CCSS or state standard, subject, grade, media type, story origin and key word
||share charismic narrations of key story chapters, radio plays, and dramatizations of literary classics
||bring challenging words to life with images and contextual definitions
||story-based learning tasks deepen understanding
Remember you have the option to TRY GOLD for 30-days - FREE!
- Set up your classes
- Make assignments with AssignmentMakerTM
- Make story extensions on curriculum, based on personal experience, or inquisitve research with StoryMakerTM
- Use our AwesomeStories Learning Tasks for All Stories
- Use our AwesomeStories Learning Tasks for Specific Stories
- Create your own custom Learning Tasks
- Make your own curriculum with CurriculumMakerTM
- View, add, edit your Bookmarked Learning Tasks and Story pages
- Make assignments to classes or to individual students
- Grade student work
- View reports on individual students, classes, or all students